Saturday 20 August 2011

A TRIBUTE TO MUM WHO PASSED ON LAST NIGHT (R.I.P OUR LOVE)

...she has always been the one i live for,my best friend,my secret confidant in my plans and ambitions,my mum,played the role of my dad,the role of a a sister i never had,my critic and encourage i cant summarise it because she was my ALL,MY EVERYTHING ,finally,the lord decided that he loves her more,maybe he saw the pain she has been undergoing for these last days and decided to ease a pain,but now,all i pray is the lord to give me courage to face on another day without my mum....feels so impossible,..but for she clung to her and faith in GOD till the last minute,i know shes up there with angels looking down on her two sons,whom she has single handedly transformed from boys to responsible men...REST IN PEACE MUM,DENNOH AND I LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU A HAPPY STAY IN HEAVEN....WE WILL MISS YOU,YOUR TEACHINGS WE WILL FOREVER ENDEAR IN OUR HEARTS,mum,whatever you ever wished me to be,i promise you i will be,bur right now im so weak,,i feel like my world has come to an end,i see dennoh crumbling under pain and sorrow,but he just wont send a tear before me,because being older than me,he wants to be strong for me,but i see the pain in his eyes...lord give us a sign,once again,R.I.P MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment